Contact Information

Capturing the Light Within...

Photography is about connections. It's the way you feel when your newborn snuggles against your chest. Or your child smiles at you. It's about the giggles still ringing in your ears. And about love. These are the connections that sustain us, that tug at our heart strings. And Bellepoq Photography is here to capture them all...

For more information visit: bellepoqphoto.com

If you would like to book an appointment call me at (502)523-1987 or e-mail me at maria@bellepoqphoto.com



Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Amber & Todd


They are getting married in less than a week!!! It's just so exciting. For them and for me. Between the time they hired me as their photographer (aka paparazzi) I have gotten to know them quite well. Somewhere in between engagement photo shoots, dress fittings and bachelorette parties, I ceased to be just the "hired help" and became a mixture of friend, family and part of the bridal party. So yes. I am beyond excited! The weather looks like it's going to be perfect. I KNOW the bride is going to look drop dead gorgeous and the day is just generally going to be a lot of fun! 

So while I wait for their big day to arrive, I thought I could share with you some of their pictures. This is part of their love story. And I was very lucky to be able to capture these moments.

(To watch on your mobile device, click on the slideshow below)


(To watch on your computer, click on the slideshow below. Click on the "full screen" icon to increase the size of the slideshow)


No comments: